Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ggggrrr, dam quicktime box!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mel, whats up with the quick time box popping up on every page I click on here, or when I make a topic or a post. I cant even get to a topic unless I hit "cancel" on the quicktime download button. I cant hear the music still. What song is it playing already? *L* I wanna know!
    I even tried to download quicktime so I could hear the song, but it wont download. I keep getting messages of why it wont download! *stomps my foot and beats my fists, and pulls at my hair* I wanna hear the dam creepy music too! biggrin

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i get a really stupid and annoying box too i actually can't wait for halloween to be done cus it's fucking annoying

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Rotty Rott, you REALLY dont like Halloween??

    I mean, other than the fact that is is annoying? *scratches head with confused look, and asks again* You really dont like Halloween?

    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member phantas~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really love quicktime boxes...and they gave us the capacity to post photos video and music so long before windoze media so called players.....damn..I hate them *L*

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Genie!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    no, not that box phant. the one that kept popping up that said you must download quicktime or something like that, update it or something. no matter what I hit when the Haloween stuff was up, it would pop up and I couldnt do anything til I hit cancel. If it showed me videos or if I was able to hear the song mel had up, I would have loved it to.
    ------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

    [This message has been edited by Genie! (edited November 02, 2001).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •